CODE OF CONDUCT
What town of Novalja says about it:
We will try to make your stay as comfortable and as safe as possible so you will remember it fondly, and you can contribute to this by behaving in an appropriate way. We want to draw your attention to certain provisions on public peace and order that are in force in Novalja and we cordially ask you to follow them. Your and our safety is in the capable hands of the community service officers and the police of the Town of Novalja. Please respect our culture and the tradition of the Town of Novalja, as well as the house rules of the place you are staying at. Thank you for choosing Novalja!
Have a nice stay!
You can find the party zone at the Zrće beach, while in the city itself we expect you to
- safeguard the environment and the cleanliness of the beaches because protecting the environment is our common goal
- contribute to keeping parks and green areas clean and tidy,
- respect the rule on suitable clothing in the city itself,
- respect the ban on drinking in public places since there are bars and clubs intended for that,
- respect public peace and order during the night, especially in the city and the place of accommodation,
- treat the officials responsible for public peace and order with respect
2. SHUTTLE (CITY BUS FOR ZRĆE BEACH)
There is a bus that goes from town of Novalja to Zrće beach. In the season(July and August) it goes every 15 min and out of season it has it`s own timetable that you can find HERE.
It`s good to mention that bus ticket to Zrće beach will cost you 20 kn / 2.5 euro and taxi will cost you (80 kn/ 10.5 euro €) so sometimes you won`t spend a lot more if you take a taxi.
A few words about famous Zrće beach.
Zrće beach is located 3 km from town of Novalja. To reach it you can use city bus, taxi or go on foot. There are 4 big clubs at Zrće beach, Kalypso, Aquarius, Papaya and Noa. On Zrce beach you can also find some smaller bars, fast foods, ATM, money exchange, open gym and many daytime sea (water) sports.
Bungee jumping is open (24/7).
Some of the well-known music festivals held at Zrće beach are Hideout, Sonus, Fresh Island festival and many more. You can read more about them on our Blog.
Festival tickets you can buy in advance but also at club entrance.
Although Novalja (Zrće) is party destination our hostel is family run, chill out hostel. Never it was and never will be PARTY hostel. So if you are looking for accommodation where you can be wild we are not a hostel for you. To help you decide we have created house rules and if you think you CAN NOT follow them please don’t book
To make sure that your stay will be pleasant and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the rules of private accommodation. When checking in, it is implied that you are familiar with and agree with them. Violation of house rules can result in the cancellation of the reservation, and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
To make sure that your stay will be pleasant and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the rules of private accommodation.
- Upon arrival, guest is required to report to the reception desk with relevant ID document (passport, ID card etc.) and pay by arrival.
- If you get room key 2 “A“ you MUST sleep in bed “A“!!!
- Hostel visits are not allowed.
- The guest is required to check out no later than 12 pm and to check in after 3 pm. (late check out (1 pm) will be charged).
- Using the room/bed is allowed only for guest that is reported to the reception desk of Hostel.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Hostel.
- Pets are not allowed in the Hostel.
- It is prohibited to keep the food and alcohol in the rooms due to safety and hygienic precautions. That means you can`t take glassware, plates or any other things from the kitchen to your room!
- Alcohol and food can be consumed only in common area.
- Flammable materials, materials with an intense and unpleasant smell, weapons, narcotics are also prohibited in Hostel.
- We kindly ask our guests to be quiet from 11:30 pm until 8:00. In that time, a guest should stop all activities that make noise, including loud talking, singing or listening to the music. (this includes street in front of hostel also)
- If a guest does not follow the house rules, the Hostel will cancel its services without refund.
- Hostel does not take responsibility for the safety of your luggage or other items in your possession. We recommend that you to use lockers with a key that you can find in every room.
- Guest is required to refund any damage that he/she made either by accident or on purpose. Perpetrator will accept the full responsibility for any damage on house or furniture. The guest is required to report any damage or error on equipment and inventory in
- In case of disturbance or violation of house rules, the management is authorized to take steps in order to maintain the order.After a warning or deliberate violation of house rules, the responsible person can be expelled from Hostel.
- All issues between Hostel and guest, Hostel will try to settle in arrangement with the guest.
If you need anything else, ask on reception.
When checking in, it is implied that you are familiar with and agree with House Rules and that you will fully adhere to them. Violation of house rules can result in the cancellation of the reservation, and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
Check-in: 3 pm (you will be able to check in earlier if the room is ready, if you need to check in during the night please send us an email just to let us know).
Check out:12 pm
No pets allowed.
No smoking in the hostel.
Our 4 and 6-bed dorms are SHARED so we don’t guarantee that you will be in the same room if you book 4 beds in 4-bed mix dorm or 6 beds in 6-bed mix dorm. If you want to be in the same room then please send us an email so we can check if that is possible.
This property has a 2-day cancellation policy.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay